Thank you for your interest in the SABSOSA 2018 organized by SABSOSA (State Amateur Brewers Show of South Australia).
You only need to register your information once and can return to this site to enter more brews or edit the brews you've entered. You can even pay your entry fees online if you wish.
Entry Registration is Open
13 entries have been added to the system as of 8:14 AM, Monday 23 July, 2018.
To add your entries into the system, please proceed through the registration process or log in if you already have an account.
Judge and Steward Registration is Open
If you have not registered and are willing to be a volunteer, please register.
If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
SABSOSA is open to all interested Amateur Brewers who are residents of S.A. or N.T.
- All entries must be handcrafted products, containing ingredients available to the general public, and made using private equipment by hobbyist brewers (i.e., no use of commercial facilities or Brew on Premises operations, supplies, etc.).
- Maximum of two entries per category – within this limit only one entry per style
- One entry label per clean bottle (no commercial beer labels please)
- Entry fee $5.00. If you are not paying by PayPal then cash is to be in an envelope attached to bottle, or with EFT receipt if applicable. (EFT details: Account Name - SABSOSA, BSB 805 050, Account # 2333345)
- Bottle preferred shall be 750mL. Beer bottle. Min 500 ml is OK, or two 375mL will be accepted. No Champagne bottles please. Bottles will not be returned to entrants. (Note: 2018 will be the final year that two 375mL will be accepted. Please use a minimum of 500mL bottles for your future competition bottles.)
- Judging Beer Guidelines, as used nationally, can be found on either sabsosa.com or aabc.org.au
- The competition organisers are not responsible for mis-categorized entries, mailed entries that are not received by the entry deadline, or entries that arrived damaged.
- Exhibitors shall be bound by the Judges and Conveners decisions and no dispute shall be entered into.
- Organisers will not be held responsible for the loss or damage to any entry, entry form, or fee, etc.
- Prizes awarded for best 3 beers in each category are invited to contend in the Australian Amateur Brewing Championships
- Quality judging of all entries is the primary goal of our event. Judges will evaluate and score each entry. The average of the scores will rank each entry in its category
It is understood that Entrants will have read and accepted the current Conditions of Entry and schedule of Categories & Beer Styles – and shall be bound by these conditions.
Please contact SABSOSA at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries you may have.
You can send an email to any of the following individuals via Contact.
- SABSOSA Committee — Competition Coordinator
SABSOSA (State Amateur Brewers Show of South Australia) is proud to have the following sponsors for the SABSOSA 2018.